Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 08, 2010

Wasn't feeling great today.

Had a 8:15am appointment with Dr.Travis, so got up about 6:30am. Didnt sleep all that good & felt nauseous all morning. Came in to Highlands & the girls got me the right meds to get me back on track. Feeling a little better now, but still sleepy & drained of energy.
Saw Dr. Travis for a little bit & he said 2nd opinion of biopsy still not back from Indy but he's chasing it up this morning while I'm here. Jen just left for work, but will be back to pick me up later.
Constipation becoming an issue because of all the meds I've been on. But nurse Marsha is on the case with her 'Brown Bomb' concoction. Milk of Magnesia mixed with prune juice. Now doesn't that sound tasty people! "Drink it & stay close to the toilet" are the orders.
Just finished pre-meds, now onto first chemo drug. About to sit back & listen to some music.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2

No comments: