Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Feeling great, but something is squirming.

Apart from the throat still a little sore, I felt fantastic today. I could nearly say that I felt good enough to be 'normal'! Finally feeling like the old Mike again. A good and bad thing. A good thing because, well, it's nice to feel good and normal. A bad thing because I start treatment again on Monday. Round 2. Feeling good of course is all a state of mind and also relative to you have felt on previous days. Tonight, actually just as I type this, reminded me again to go take some pain medication as I can feel the tumor, kind of squirming, or moving. Sounds weird I know, but it reminds me that it is still there. I only feel it as I get ready for bed, around 9-10pm. Strange. It is a part of me.....but I want to kill it. And I will.

No comments: