Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 22, 2010

Up and Down Day, coupled with an itchy rash

Today was really a roller-coaster day. It started with seeing Lachie and Jen before they went to school which is always nice. I then relaxed around the house, then had lunch and then did some stuff around the house to get me moving a little more. I did some of the daily chores that nobody likes to do, make the bed, clean the sheets, & fold some clothes. Then I need to go and get my truck (and car very soon) tires rotated and balanced. I feel good enough to do this then. So went to tire place, via Walmart for some cream (more on that later) and milk, and they did a quick job as usual. When paying, they told me that I have one wheel that is out-of-round (OOR). Great, did I buy a defective tire? well looks like I'll be calling treadepot.com next week for a replacement. I hope they do it, they should! So ever since all that moving around I just hit the wall emotionally. Not like a sooky girl, but just quiet and rather be by myself they of emotion.
The other thing I had going today was I woke up with an itchy rash on my forehead, ears, eyes and hip bone around. Weird and kind of hit me without warning. So then I called the oncologist and got some steroid cream. Of course.... another prescription, and yet another drug (Triamcinolon). I am all dosed up. To fight the itchiness I have the cream and I take Benadryl to double combat it.

Another day at the office for a chemo patient. Gotta shrug off this 'alone' feeling and get back to fighting Mike. Tomorrow is a new day.

No comments: