Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Feeling good these days

I am feeling good this week. After a great day @ Chili Pepper Festival (The guys got 3rd in the team race this year!). I am looking forward to a great week coming up. No teaching on Monday, only a Health teachers meeting, and then an easy week of teaching. 2nd round of chemo is from 25th-29th of October. Not looking forward to it, but then again this is what will will kill the cancer, so it's very worth the while!
I'll continue to post on this site as well as Facebook.

2 comments:

Peter Nguyen-Brown said...

The blog is back! Better putting all the updates here than updating your 3000 friends individually, thanks for doing this. Mike you need to get me on Fifa 11 online soon, I am sucking very badly.

Mike said...

Pete, yes blog back up & running. FIFA will be played & , as usual, I will win.