Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Inspiration

Lachlan got his daycare photos back today and I just had to put this one up. He is 9 months & a few days and is my inspiration as I go through this. He went to see his pediatrician today and weighted in @ 21 lbs 13 oz (9.9kg) & length 28 inches (71cm). He cried a little when they gave him his first ever flu shot in the left thigh. Tough kid though.
Lachlan is the best medicine for me right now. Sometimes I cant lift him, especially during treatment, but just to see him gives me that boost I need.
I love you Lachlan.

2 comments:

Guy Luong said...

That's one good looking kid Mike! Obviously he gets it from his mum.

Mike Power said...

Yeah thanks Guy. I got lucky my son takes after his mum alright. It's like playing the lottery when the baby comes out isn't it? This time I won! :-)