Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pegfilgrastim finally hit me today.

So this drug (shot in the stomach) was given to me last Tuesday when I was in a bad way. It's for the bone marrow to stimulate the growth of white blood cells. Chemo kills the cancer, but also kills white & red blood cells. So I need this drug to boost me up. Anyway, the Dr. said it was make my bones hurt. I thought that makes sense, but wondering how it feels. Expecting the drug would hit me pretty much straight away, I was ready. I didn't feel anything for days. Actually thought it might not affect me like they said it would. Saturday was alright walking around @ Chili Pepper. Slept horribly last night & woke up to feel 'not right'. The drug had finally started to work. My hips, femurs, sternum, lower back all started to ache. Every now & again my hips would be weak when I got up off the couch. Crazy feeling really, but that drug got the better of me today.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments: