Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Volleyball State Finals!

Today I got up early. 6am. Couldn't really sleep, so I thought I'd get up to change my English Premier League team around (you see I forgot to earlier in the week). Of course, they had already closed the week off and I couldn't make anymore changes.... typical of how my season is going. So I played around on the net for a little bit and had 1 liter of Gatorade. I felt like I needed something. I finally crawled back into bed about 7:15am, only to be woke up by the alarm at 7:30. So looks like I was up. After a shower and breakfast, cereal & toast, I got ready to go down to Fayetteville Highlands Oncology for my Neulasta shot. Steve and Terri stayed the night so Steve drove me down. It didn't take long and then were off to our next priority, so get the dryer fixed. There was a part that we needed to change out. After driving around for about an hour, we finally go one and put it on. Of course it worked, but the dryer still needs some work to be, should we say, less 'squeeky'. After a good lunch (ate two bowls of tuna/peas in bowtie pasta) and more Gatorade I had a rest. Now I am ready to go cheer the Lady VolleyTigers in their State Final game.

No comments: