Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sleep & Acid Reflux

So I went to the oncologist (Dr. Travis) today (weight 182lbs) to get my blood checked & see Doc. The blood count came back as expected with low WBC (white blood count) and low 'normal range' RBC (red blood count). So thats good. Spoke to Dr. about lack of sleep and inconsistent sleep. I have been constantly been getting up in the night to go pee and maven't been sleeping well. Crazy dreams last night. First time I have dreamt in weeks. So he gave me tamazapam which is the good stuff and also the stuff I would take on those long haul flights from Melbourne to London back in the pro days. Started taking tonight. I have had a sore throat that last few days and was wondering if I was getting sick, so showed Dr. Travis. He said it was acid reflux, which I have felt the last week, and that I needed more meds. This time the insurance didn't hardly pay for it, wanted $150 bucks for it, nah wasn't gonna pay that, so I got Prilosec over the counter, cost $22. Of course Dr. Travis told me to do this if the original meds weren't covered.
So more meds, for all those symptoms. I am starting a collection!

No comments: