Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 12, 2010

Work next week?

I am feeling good these days, still get a little tired at times, but generally not bad. Jennifer is pushing me to go to work if I feel up for it, but something is holding me back. Not too sure if its nervousness about how people will react, not sure if I feel self conscious about how I look or if I won't be able to get through the day. I do want to get back into the swing of things though. Thanksgiving week is the following week and then I have 1 week of Chemo treatment. So if I go to week next week, most likely I will have about 3 weeks off after that. I will make a decision by the end of the day and let the right people at work know @ work.
On another note, my hair is started to slowly grow back.... but I mean slowly! Hardly noticeable really.

No comments: