Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Scan done, but family sick

I got my scan done today. It will show me how the tumor is going with the current treatment. I am praying that it is not there anymore, but I cannot convince myself that it is totally gone. I don't know why. But it doesn't stop me from hoping, praying and trying to push myself to believe. Jennifer and Lachlan are sick today. Haven't moved too far from the couch. Little Lachie was so cute and cuddly that I just wanted to hold him so bad, but I know that I don't want that bug. It seems like it might be some kind of stomach thing that wipes out your energy...... I think it might feel like the weeks I have chemo treatment and I hope that I don't get it in the next few days. My immune system is so down that I could get anything easily. I already cough up some good yellow green stuff today and felt like I had 'sicky' breath.... oh man oh man. Dr. Travis tomorrow midday will tell me what the CT & PET scans showed and I will also ask him about me getting this bug.I'll keep you posted.

No comments: