Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving & tomorrow

We all had a great time @ Thanksgiving dinner at MawMaws in Fort Smith. It was Lachlan's first one and he had a blast with his US cousins. The picture left is when Auntie JuJu and I took him out on a walk. It was about 32F (0C) when we went out so he had to bundle up.

So tomorrow is my last week of chemotherapy treatments. Dr. Travis has said that I have this one, they give me another scan and then I should be all done. I like the sound of that! I am a little nervous about getting into the chemo again. I have had about 4 weeks off of it and really started to feel good. Now I take another couple of steps back. I know this is the last round though and it will be a great Christmas when I can finally say 'I am cancer free'.

As always I will post every day throughout treatment.

No comments: