Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 01, 2010

Today a great day!

Yesterday wasn't the best day, just tired and drained. I struggled around with Lachlan's first Halloween experience going to a few family and friends places. One thing got me last night though..... it was the first night that I hadn't needed sleeping tablets to head to bed for nearly 3 weeks. I went to bed thinking that I'd be up all night, or at least early (as I usually did in the days following the first round). Well, to my happiness I slept the whole night through (with a few pit stops of course) and woke up with a thought. Yes, a thought! :-) My goal was to stay active and moving my brain around all day. First it was some breakfast, some medical bill organization and then some BHS XC stuff on the web. I had a friend come over for lunch and some Fifa11 on the ps3 and that was great right through to about 1pm. I then managed to go and meet the team for practice and do their tempo workout with them on the bike. My energy is still good now, but I think I will shut it down for the night and not bite off more than I can handle. Oh, of course, I had time to play with Lachie. He's growing so fast.

No comments: