Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Fun & Games

This was a shot I took from the webcam just before I went to dinner last night. Lachlan loves seeing himself on the computer screen and this shot just makes me laugh.
My 'tumor area' on my right side of my abdominal area has been playing up a little, but Dr. Travis tells me that it is the nerves getting the sensation of the shrinking tumor. Just like when the tumor is growing the nerves are stimulated, it is the same in the reverse. Makes sense really. I have also had like a film on the inside of my mouth. like a very think plastic covering. Very strange feeling and it doesn't help tasting different types of foods. I did, however, taste those really hot wings I had last night @ BBW. Thats why I say its only gotta be thin :-).
I have been feeling really good lately though. I have got better and better over the past 3 days. Tonight we have a get together with the boys and girls cross country state teams to go to, so that will get me out of the house and getting me back into a normal state of living. Should be good food too!




No comments: