Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Storms in out lives.

I have a few blogs that I read now. I thought that if I write mind, then I should read others. The blogs I read are on the right hand column under Favorite Blog List. One of them is called "Here I Am. Send Me." This women is fighting breast cancer. Her latest post made me really think (You can get to it by clicking here). She wrote about her time in church this past Sunday and how the pastor talked about storms in our life and how they make us a better person, a stronger person. I know that this is pointed to me too. This bout of cancer has given me a new look on life. I am getting through my storm now and the clouds are clearing, but many other people are going through a longer, more violent storm. I have experienced the chemotherapy, the pain, the despair and the helplessness, but some people have got to go through that for years. I truly pray that this women heals and can move on with her live without cancer. The sun is going to break through the clouds.

No comments: