Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 1 of Round 3 complete

Finished my first day of my, hopefully, final round today. I felt decent all day, with a slight headache after treatment. I drank about 2L of Gatorade and 1L of water and + the Lasik medication = pee a lot. I actually went 3 times in about 20 minutes, no less, and an old guy next to said " Don't drink and drive". Took me awhile to turn around and laugh, but these are the kinds of people in there next to me. (I later spoke to him and he had cancer up near his shoulder/neck area which they got rid of, then it came back in his brain, which they got rid of,m and now it has returned to its original spot - he's been dealing with cancer for too long). I also saw my 'smoker
 buddy again today. I sat in my favorite white mechanical lazy boy chair which, lucky for me, was on the side of the room to 'Smoker Joe'.
Better get to bed now, Day 2 starts bright and early.

No comments: