Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Big day Thursday!

So I get my next CT scan on Thursday. It will show if there is anymore cancer in my body. Dr. Travis is quietly, although he liked to tell me, confident that I might not see any of it in there. Totally clear. I know I am on some serious dosage of chemotherapy, but that tumor was of a good size and if it is gone I will be a very very happy man. I won't count my chickens before they hatch. I will wait for the test results on Friday morning when I see Dr. Travis again. I will then have a choice to make: Stop treatments because there is no more cancer, or continue for 2 more cycles to make sure it is gone for good. I am undecided as to what I should do. Cross that bridge when I get to it. Full of idioms today!

No comments: