Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 10, 2011

Some latest pictures while I wait for surgery date

While I wait for a surgery date I am simply happy to be here and am able to play around with my son. Here are a few of the pictures we have taken over the past few weeks (the bottom two are from tonight). Lachlan makes all the worry disappear. Tonight when I was giving him a bath he started to say "uh oh" when I dropped his plastic peas in a pod in the bath. When he picked them up & put them in his mouth, I grabbed them with my teeth and he thought it was hilarious. Then I'd drop them in the water again and the cycle would continue. You could see he was learning how to speak and learn the game. Amazing!
 This picture to the left is funny, not only because  of Lachlan crushing my chest, but because he has a diaper full for poo, his 3rd for the afternoon. And it smelled horrible. Luckily this was BEFORE the bath :-)
The last picture is of my hair growing back! Not sure if it will be the same curly think hair I am accustomed to, or if it will be something different. I guess we will wait and see.

Tomorrow I am hoping to hear back from Dr. Travis' nurse with an appointment to see Dr. Katz in Little Rock, AR. I am eager to hear what he has to say about my future surgery.

No comments: