Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

News & my hair is coming back!

So I got a call today that I am to see Dr. Katz in Little Rock on Friday 28th. I have to go an pick up the images from Dr. Travis' office this Friday when I have a checkup from him.
Hair is coming in thick and fast
So as you can see from the picture I just took, my hair is coming in fairly well. It is so soft, I can't believe it. haha. So funny considering my hair is usually so course. I am looking forward to see how it looks in another month.
My rash is still around, after 6 weeks. So I decided I was going to try and get rid of it. I went to see Dr. Travis yesterday and they referred my to Dr. Hull, a local dermatologist. Yes, yet another doctor. The list continues to grow. They took a biopsy of it to send to UAMS (University of Arkansas Medical School) in Little Rock. They are thinking that is it folliculitis which is an inflammation of the hair follicles. The lab tests should show which bacteria or fungus is causing the infection. I hope to get it all done soon.
We are expecting snow overnight, so maybe I get that much needed rest..... we will see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool. Brings back memories MIke. My hair is still soft after 2 years of chemo. Keep Strong brother.

bill hoffman