Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

No news is good news.... I guess.

I have only heard back from the nurse @ Dr. Travis's office to tell me she sent a note to Dr. Katz (UAMS, Little Rock, AR) and Dr. Greene (Lakeland Regional Cancer Center).Nothing back as of yet, but I hope one gets back with some positive news on surgery. Dr. Katz is a urologic oncologist specializing in laparoscopic and robotic surgery. So he might be able to do the surgery without cutting me from tip to toe. I'll be excited to speak to him personally about the surgery. Supposedly Dr. Travis nurse told me that he reviews all the notes on the patient and then makes an assessment as to whether it is a viable surgical procedure. Then he asks to speak to the patient. He does surgery Mon-Thurs, then takes patients Fridays. Maybe I'll hear something tomorrow.

No comments: