Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 07, 2011

Surgery Date is set


So I spoke to Dr. Foster's assistant today and we have set the date for the RPLND surgery. March 2nd. My parents will be coming over (yippee!) for support and to help me through those first 2 weeks after surgery. Jennifer and I will most likely take a day to venture up to Indianapolis to meet with Dr. Foster and Dr. Einhorn next week sometime. We aim to discuss many questions regarding the RPLND. Again, this will be a great educational experience for us and I think that the more I know about the surgery the better I will deal with it.

My hair is coming back really thick now and everyone I see, especially after a few days of not seeing them, always mention how fast it is growing. When I walked into the classroom today, all the kids even noticed it!

No comments: