Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Haven't posted in a while

I have been doing alright these past few weeks. A little tired at times and people telling me I look drained and 'sick', but I have felt decent enough to do things normally (for the most part). I am not looking forward to work, but I am looking forward to start a normal routine in the week.
I will have to have surgery to remove the tumor, but not too sure when that will take place. I am guessing in January. I have an appointment to see Dr. Travis next week that should clarify it.
Christmas was good with Jen's family and I missed talking to my family on Christmas day for the first time in many years. Made me sad, but it was busy and the times just didn't happen for us. We spoke on the 27th through Skype.
New Years is ahead and I am hoping for a better year in 2011 than in 2010. Cancer is a part of my life now and I'm becoming used to the fact that I have it. I hope it goes away in 2011.

No comments: