Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

San Sebastian XC

10km - 8th
A really nice setting in San Sebastian was the return of a true XC race for me. I have not run a XC race for over 18 months and this was a fantastic opportunity that I couldn't miss. Jen and I traveled up to the north of Spain with about 4 other people (3 of which were racing also- as part of the Fila Team). We got a nice 4-star hotel room to ourselves and enjoyed the great food and on-the-river location. I ran strong for the most part of the 4-lapped course, but was still about 1:45 from the winner, Tedasse from Eritria. We leave for Torino today and so the last few days have been very busy. I will have some internet connection, but with all the work I suppose it will be very little time spent on my trusted laptop. A short video soon of the weekend. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

2P said...

Can't complain about a tupten finish - nice work Mike ;-)

Sounds like a nice spot on the river - enjoy Torino.

Gronk said...

Well done on the run Mike.

Try not to work too hard up in the Itallian Alps. Tough work but someone has got to do it. ;-)

Unknown said...

Love your videos, Mike; look forward to the next one. What a great place to run!