Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 26, 2006

A little sick

After my good run on Sunday I am feeling a little drained. I have run 3 half marathons since I have been here in Barcelona and after each one I get sick. This time is just a head cold and feels to be nothing serious. I suppose that I am on a fine line of healthy and sick, and the effort of completing a 1/2 marathon tips me over onto the sick side. I have another race this Sunday in the northern part of Spain, San Sebastian. It is an International XC and I am looking to get top 15.
Work is going well and getting ready to travel to Torino for the Winter Olympics. It should be fun!

2 comments:

2P said...

Get into the zinc, garlic, vit C and echinacea Mike. Break a leg for San Sebastian XC - look forward to reading the result ;-)

Gronk said...

Yep, good luck next Sunday. No need to break a leg though. ;)