Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 05, 2005

5 milles nocturnes de Cerdanyola

5 miles - 4th 25:05
I felt alot better about this run and felt that I am actually getting fit again! Can you believe that? Anyway, I am working steady by running everyday and just trying to keep fit, although when I race I race to win and so I guess this is my hard running for the week. I go to San Sebastian next week for a 20km race where if I can get top 6 then I would have run a blinder! I'll keep you posted.....whoever would be even reading this blog. Sometimes I wonder if anyone is reading this, because I never get any comments....... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

miners said...

There's at least 1 person reading it Mike!

Although I'm not in the ballpark with your times (my 1/2 PB is about 87mins), I find your training interesting reading - particularly with the Barca locales. I've promised myself I'll get over there one day.

If you're still interested in how Aussie runners are going, keep an occasional eye on www.coolrunning.com.au The race reports are always good - and the blogging community over here are pretty friendly if you're after a few readers!

(love the idea of the wobbly bridge by the way. How many runners do you need to get the sway happening?)