Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Finals Over....and no more school

YES, finals are over and the final exam that I will probably ever do was the other day, an Emerging Nations geography class. Yep, didn't need the grade and studied for about 2 hours, but think I scraped through with a B. People on campus are getting happier now that all is dying down for the semester and some have already headed home for the summer. I am staying here in Fayetteville and moving into a place with a few others at the end of the month.
Running wise: I am racing in Little Rock this weekend. Need to break 14:18 for the 5km road circuit to come home with $1500, so hopefully can get there. Jen will be making the 3-hour road trip with me. Then I have another race the following week in Springfield, MO, about 3 hours in the other direction to the north of Fayetteville.
The weather is getting hotter each day and today is a sweaty 30 degrees, add the humidity and you've got yourself a hot-one.
All is good, but I miss my family everyday. I wish I could just go home for a little bit and then be back here. But some things are just not done without the cash. We will see how it all goes.

No comments: