Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

What a day!

Wow, just went for a 55 minute walk and it is a day to remember. When it's this nice there is nothing more than getting outside and walking or playing with your kids.
I emailed Dr. Foster today because its been over 2 weeks since my surgery. Everything is going well and I am getting back to normal quicker than what I thought. I am limiting myself of the pain medications and just trying to stick with over the counter meds. I don't want to become dependent on the prescription ones. I feel a little numb in my right foot and I hope that Dr. Foster gets back to me on what that is. Might just go away over time... I hope so anyway.
Loving the NCAA basketball tournament on the TV these days. This is the most I have ever watched that sport. Did enjoy some soccer this morning and some World XC on the computer stream first thing.
A great day.

No comments: