Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

What a weekend!

Well last weekend had to be the busiest one I have had in a while. I got to do a little recruiting at the Tennessee state XC meet in Nashville which was fun. I meet a great guy, Dave Milner, who coaches a high school team and also publishes a fantastic running mag, Tennessee Running. After the 3 hour drive from Memphis and the Saturday race day activities, I struggled home to Memphis. Then the next day we had some recruits in for official visits and show them around the campus/facilities. Long weekend!
This week is official the 'Early Signing Period' where athletes can sign the Letter of Intent to attend a certain institution on scholarship. The University of Memphis should get a few this week and I will post them on here once they come through. I think this is a first for our Uni, so that is exciting to see something positive starting to happen so early into the season and changes here.
I am running again about 3 times per week. I run with the girls at the moment, but that should change soon once I get my legs under me.

No comments: