Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 29, 2006

A little disappointing


Well the C-USA champs came and went. It was a draining weekend which ended the cross country season and a few of the athletes careers. I would have liked them to compete a little more, but I think a few factors contributed to their under-par performance. We now have an easy week before we get into a solid 2 months of training which prepare for the indoor track season. I am looking forward to getting the athletes on the track and giving them some good hearty workouts....they need it.
I am pretty tired after the meet and deserve an easy week myself but I will start a few days of training myself & hopefully get back into 3-4 days/week of running. As long as my heel doesn't play up it should be fun to get back into it a little more regularly.

3 comments:

2P said...

Good to see you blogging again and congrats on the new job.

Look forward to reading about your progress - hope the heel heals ;-)

Ewen said...

Good luck with the preparation for the indoor track Mike. Looks like you have some space to work with. Hope the heel settles down - they can be nagging injuries.

R2B said...

Well when you've seen a sub par performance the positive side is that it's easier to get better than to get worse if you have a go!

Cheers R2B