Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 04, 2005

1/2 marathon Mataro

Personal Best 1/2 marathon - 3rd 66:37 (14:57,30:28,49:52(10mile)
I didn't feel great coming into this race as I was little tired after Barcelona Fit activities the day before. I ran solid for the first 11km, but then the windy sections along the beach came and slowed me down. I was by myself the whole way, so didn't really enjoy the race. In the end a good time, but I am hoping for 65 early next year if my achilles and ankles hold out! Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good Mike, coming around. Keep it up and take care.

Gronk said...

Well we both cracked a PB for the 1/2 on the weekend Mike. It's just that you got home 42 minutes ahead of me. Time for a massage, shower, breakfast and a read of the Sunday paper. LOL.

Well done mate. :)

miners said...

Yeah great time Mike, and certainly not far off your goal. I was there with Gronk when he did his big PB on the weekend - it was fantastic to be a part of, so a PB is not to be sneezed at in any conditions!

Anonymous said...

That's a good run mate, especially doing most of the work by yourself. You have an impressive range of pbs. Anyway, hope to see you next year in OZ

Shane said...

Welcome to the cool team in the cool running Bloggers. Great job on your PB in a less than an ideal environment (running alone), sounds like everything is going well for you well done.

Superflake said...

Congratulations on the PB Mike keep it up. Cheers

Anonymous said...

great running mikey!
keep iceing that achilles and everything will go smoothly for you ;)

Unknown said...

Good to see you amongst the bloggers, Mike! Enjoy your travels & I hope you have a wonderful Christmas wherever you are.