Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Manresa 10km - 5th 31:20
Ok, not a great time, but I have improved 1:30mins since I started racing about 6 weeks ago. I am still only doing 60kms a week, but if Jen and I find another apartment close to a forest (which we are looking for every day!) I will definately start t train a little more seriously. I would like to get the 65 barrier for 1/2 marathon as I love running on the roads. The track doesn't have the enthusiasm as the races on the road cicuit. Anyway, loving my running (again) and loving my time in Spain. Jen and I have to get out of the apartment more to see this beautiful city. We are planning a visit to the Picasso Museum tomorrow (monday), but it is a holiday on tuesday here in Barcelona so everything may be closed on monday aswell. Stay cool people. Posted by Picasa

No comments: