Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

So much has happened since surgery

So much has happened since I wrote the last post on this blog. Crazy how time flies. My surgery went well and my scar is healing. I put Vitamin E on it every 2-3 days to ty and help the scar, but not sure it will help. Worth a try though. I have placed a few photos into this post to fill you in with the time that has past.
About 3 weeks after surgery. Lachlan and I and on a swing and my sister in law's (Tara) place. Her husband has a swing hooked up to a tree and lachie loved it. I couldn't go to high because I still hurt. The jeans were the wrong choice this day as the buckle was sticking into my midsection. Started to eat better during this time though.

On a swing down at the creek! We sometimes go to this property that borders a small creek in Missouri. They have some play equipment there which is always fun. Lately, because of all the rain and floods we have had, this has all been swept away down river. I am anxious to go back and see the damage. My assistant coach, Todd, is in the background.

Jennifer and Lachlan down at the creek.

We did the Walk For Life cancer challenge. It was down at the BHS track and Jennifer got the team all set up with head gear and bibs. It was a great night and we helped raise over $10k for cancer!

Family pic at Walk For Life.

Easter eggs didn't have a chance when Lachie was released from our grips this Easter. He was searching and found a lot. I have posted some videos on youtube. Just search under mikegregpower.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

brinkka2011 says: Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the write-up. It proved to become Pretty useful to me and I am positive to all the commenters here Its always great when you can not only be informed, but also entertained Im certain you had fun writing this write-up.