Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Chilling in Australia

AS 'up-to-date' people would know, I am back in Melbourne to see the family and have a good travel around to certain parts of Victoria and NSW. I have not been running too much due to my heel problem, but I have seen a few people and I am more optomistic than other times about getting rid of it by the end of July. I cant believe that I have been here for nearly 5 weeks. It seems like i have done nothing with my time...alot of lazing around and wasting time. A day goes so quickly! Jen and I are planning a road trip up the coast of Victoria and N.S.W hitting up such areas as Eden, Kangaroon Valley, Canberra, and Sydney before we head inland and back to Frankston via a route that will include many small Victorian towns. There is something about a small town that I like. I plan on getting some photos for the blog. I hope everyone who is reading this is going well and ready for what seems to be wet and cold winter (in Melbourne anyway!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds nice Mike. Let me know when you get back to the states and how those plans are going. It's hot as anything in Tuscaloosa right now. Tell Jen I said hi, take care.