Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Torino winding down

The Torino 2006 Winter Games is officially in 'winddown' mode. You can feel it in the streets, in the number of people around town and the general atmosphere of Torino. Ludus has one more full day of their tours and then they shut everything down with a big Ludus Party ready to go off on the 28th. I hope to post some pictures on here. Running has been put on the backburner since Gava 1/2 marathon as I have not run a step since the race. My left ankle has been too sore in the morning (when I usually get my run 'out the way') and I decided to soak up some of the Olympic spirit while still in town.

1 comment:

Gronk said...

Looks like your enjoying yourself Mike, it must me great over there. Hope the ankle settles down ready for your next run.