Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 29, 2005

Officially Graduated!

Ok, so I have officially graduate with a Bacholer of Science & Education in Kinesiology (Exercise Science option). I am pretty happy that it is finally off my shoulders and now I can do other things without that hanging over my head. I was getting worried a few years ago that I might not be able to get it done.....but got my butt in gear and got back to Fayetteville, AR, and did it. YES, Adam, I am done mate!
Now for a big decision, do I go to Graduate School and coach track, or do I do something else for a year and then do it?
Ummmmm, still thinking about that one.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most people that are in school for as long as you were have special names for them..I think they're called DOCTORS!! just kidding. look at you, all grown up now and Grajamatatid! Who woulda thunk it?

Anonymous said...

Well done bro! Now the hard work starts :D